Improve margins by back-testing or enhancing existing models
Perform quantitative and historical price analysis
Analyse how you lost or are losing money
Reverse engineer bookmaker odds and margins
Machine learning models for expected “normal” prices
Analyse predictive power of bookmakers – what leagues do they price best?
TXLab allows access to the most comprehensive and accessible sports betting data in the world. With access to the world’s biggest archive of timestamped betting odds data, it uses up-to-date big data techniques to provide statistical and historical analysis using trillions of pieces of odds data.
Users enjoy fast reaction times even for complex queries, and the app’s custom reporting can perform historical pricing, competitor and quantitative analysis, enabling users to back-test in order to enhance existing models and analyse losses.
Content available includes:
– Timestamped pre-game odds from 1999/2000 season onwards
– Tick by tick in-running data since December 2006
– Over 25 sports for pre-game as well as additional tournament data, e.g. Olympics
– Multiple line low-latency for all Full Time and First Half Asian handicap, totals and 1×2 betting from key operators
– Over 880,000 pre-game and 620,000 in-running matches including final score data
– Access to the whole history of odds from industry stalwarts such as SBO and Pinnacle since they first appeared online, as well as hundreds of others that no longer exist
– Regular data dumps in generic and customer-requested formats for both Trading Feed (also known as AHC) and the Market Feed (also known as XML2) odds, along with appropriate match metadata
– Specialised data dumps for matches meeting certain criteria, for example, a range of starting prices
– Regular reports on general coverage provided by TXODDS, including sports, leagues, odds types etc
– A variety of coverage reports, providing insight into which leagues are covered by which bookmaker, as well as comparative analysis identifying gaps related to leagues, odds types or lines
– Raw odds progressions, in-running and machine learning models for expected ‘normal’ prices
Using the R-API allows to leverage the latest Big Data technology. Model, filter and query to precise criteria within your own R-space to identify the specific matches that you wish to download.
Each client R-space is completely private so users are able to import their own data and cross reference it with TXLab data without any additional technical issues or risks.