TXODDS API PUSH FEED
Always on, low-latency push service
- Multiple types of data streams, such as odds enriched with many additional features as well as server-side computed aggregations, TopN updates, and various alerts.
- Low-latency streams shipped via subscriber-specific push channels.
- Integration, de-duplication and normalisation of raw source data into a unified representation including normalised odds types.
- Unique subscription query mechanism based on client-selected data cubes according to such dimensions as sports, bookies or odds types, or for single matches.
- Concurrent client subscriptions can be started or stopped independently.
- Each new subscription starts by shipping a fully consistent context, i.e., all the offers corresponding to the specified subscription query.
- Alerting mechanism based on largest moves or comparison between groups of bookies. The alerts are bespoke for each subscription query, so, for example, the TopN moves are computed only for the cube specified in the query.
- Pre-kickoff optional consensus price TX LINE and goal line included with each update.
- All other offers (and associated timestamps) for the bookies specified in the query included with each update, simplifying the logic on the clients.
- Mutual 1×2 < – > handicaps conversion on the fly.
- A count of score changes included with the updates.
- TXLIVE—predicted odds representing normally expected odds, based on a model built using the machine learning techniques.
- Historical playback of matches.
- Always adding new improvements to data consistency, sports coverage and latency optimisation.
- The push paradigm simplifies the client integration effort—simply listen to updates and process each new message one at a time without the need of storing any data on the client.
- Event processing infrastructure utilising a production cluster of Tibco StreamBase nodes. StreamBase offers a very fast update cycle for new and updated server-side algorithms.
- Resilient architecture with transparent reconnection mechanisms for planned and unexpected restarts.
- The system is used in production with major customers.
MARKET ODDS FEED
The TXODDS MARKET ODDS FEED allows you to create custom “normalised” XML output for monitoring any combination of our 200+ bookmakers and odds types across all sports & betting markets covered:
- 1×2, moneylines, Asian handicaps, totals, handicaps, odds/even, goal/no goal, ht/ft, crs, 1st half etc. across all sports covered.
- Set any odds/bookmaker combination and monitor current odds in the marketplace.
- Set any custom average odds combination and monitor global markets.
- Use XML “last time stamp” feature to monitor all/any custom odds changes according to your settings.
- Monitor rapid odds movements and potential arbitrage/liability situations.
The possibilities are endless, and the TXODDS MARKET ODDS FEED is updated in line with the live master odds database, enabling versatile processing of multiple data streams in a standardised format. Essentially, this enables your own database to connect directly to and respond to events happening 24/7 in the global sports betting marketplace.
REAL-TIME ODDS FEED – PRE-GAME
The TXODDS REAL TIME ODDS FEED – PREGAME is a specially developed low latency feed that is close to real time with a focus on Asian handicap betting, plus increasingly US Sports. Currently 25 bookmakers are covered for Asian handicaps, over/under, 1×2 and 1st Half odds for soccer pre-game, plus also a further 9 bookmakers covering US Sports for spreads, totals and moneylines. This service is recommended for any business looking to achieve real time monitoring of these key volume betting markets.
REAL-TIME ODDS FEED – PRE-GAME – US SPORTS
- US sports feed (NFL & NCAA Football, NBA & NCAA Basketball, NHL, MLB)
The TXODDS REAL TIME ODDS FEED – IN-RUNNING is a specially developed low latency feed for In-Running with a focus on Asian handicap betting, plus increasingly US Sports. Currently 15 bookmakers are covered for Asian handicaps, over/under, 1×2 and 1st Half odds for soccer In-Running, plus also a further 8 bookmakers covering US Sports for spreads and totals In-Running (more to be added). This service is recommended for any business looking to achieve real time monitoring of these key high volume In-running betting markets.
TENNIS IN-RUNNING. Live odds from 8 bookmakers – current coverage of odds for Match Betting, Next Game Winner, Next Set Winner, Total Games, Current Totals.
BASKETBALL IN-RUNNING. Live odds from 9 bookmakers – current coverage of odds for Full Time, Half and Quarters – Moneyline, Spread, Totals.
REAL TIME ODDS FEED – WORLD HORSE RACING
- Low latency odds feed for worldwide racing from over 20 bookmakers.